Thursday, June 18, 2009

Spring Revisited

Whew! It's been a while! Here's my condensed update of what we've been up to since the spring...
This year we took the obligatory Texas kids-in-the-bluebonnets pictures, but we did them a little differently. We decided to take advantage of all the fog in the mornings, and they came out great. When we first plopped them down in the field, they stood there unsure of what their crazy parents were up to. It didn't take them long, though, to realize they were, in fact, in an open field and free to run. I took a few liberties with photoshop, but I only slightly tweaked the color. I love the way they came out.




I love this one- Kate was having a blast!


I haven't posted anything in months, so here's the 2009 Easter update. The kids weren't too excited to see the Easter bunny to start with, but Kate immediately let the photographer know she was not to be messed with! They didn't mind the big furry bunny's lap, but that photographer guy better keep his distance! Look at that scowl!




All the cousins on Easter Sunday (how come my kids are always crabby during family pics?):

No comments: